Recent and Upcoming SBC and Industry Events
- August 21 - Washington DC - Meeting with FCC's Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, SBC Board President Jeff Hipchen, and SBC Vice President John Foley will be in attendance. CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST QUESTIONS OR TOPICS TO BE RAISED AT THE MEETING
- September 12-14 - San Francisco, CA - Mobile World Congress Americas - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Attendee CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A MEET UP.
- September 13, 2017 - Cherokee, NC - NC APCO Annual Conference - SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, Participant CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A MEET UP.
- October 10-11, 2017, West Palm Beach, Florida - HetNet Expo - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Attendee CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A MEET UP.
- October 16 - San Mateo, CA - Public Safety Seminar - CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
- Oct 24 - Chelan, WA - Washington State Association of Fire Marshals Conference - CODE PANEL ACTIVITY: Participating will be SBC Executive Director Chief Alan Perdue FURTHER INFO HERE
Become a member
As a member of Safer Buildings you have the opportunity to work together with industry authorities to shape the future of Public Safety Wireless. Learn how you can get involved.
- PUBLIC SAFETY IN-BUILDING RADIO BOOSTER SYSTEM CODE SEMINAR – San Mateo
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: 5th Gen Media Joins the Safer Buildings Coalition
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: Comba Telecom Joins the Safer Buildings Coalition
- Member Spotlight: Do You Need Public Safety DAS? | Anixter
- Key Considerations – In Building Public Safety Systems