Recent and Upcoming SBC and Industry Events
- July 10-11, 2017 - Chicago, IL ICC Codes & Standards Council Meeting - SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, Participant
- July 12 - Boston, MA - Northeast DAS & Small Cell Association’s 2017 Boston Symposium - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Moderator: Impact of Regulation Changes on the Wireless Industry FURTHER INFO HERE
- July 26-29 - Charlotte, NC - International Association of Fire Chiefs Communications Committee Meeting - CODE PANEL ACTIVITY: Participating will be SBC Executive Director Chief Alan Perdue FURTHER INFO HERE
- July 31 - Aug 2 Charleston, SC - National Association of Fire Marshals Annual Conference - SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, CFO, FM, MIFireE will be joining SBC Member organization Communication Technology Services, LLC. Hope to see you there! FURTHER INFO HERE
- August 13-16 - Denver, CO - APCO 2017 International Conference - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Attendee CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A MEET UP.
- August 21 - Washington DC - Meeting with FCC's Public Safety and Homeland Security Bureau. SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, SBC Board President Jeff Hipchen, and SBC Vice President John Foley will be in attendance. CLICK HERE TO SUGGEST QUESTIONS OR TOPICS TO BE RAISED AT THE MEETING
- September 12-14 - San Francisco, CA - Mobile World Congress Americas - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Attendee CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A MEET UP.
- September 13, 2017 - Cherokee, NC - NC APCO Annual Conference - SBC Executive Director Alan Perdue, Participant CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A MEET UP.
- October 10-11, 2017, West Palm Beach, Florida - HetNet Expo - SBC VP Operations John Foley, Attendee CLICK HERE TO SCHEDULE A MEET UP.
- Oct 24 - Chelan, WA - Washington State Association of Fire Marshals Conference - CODE PANEL ACTIVITY: Participating will be SBC Executive Director Chief Alan Perdue FURTHER INFO HERE
Become a member
As a member of Safer Buildings you have the opportunity to work together with industry authorities to shape the future of Public Safety Wireless. Learn how you can get involved.
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: Comba Telecom Joins the Safer Buildings Coalition
- Member Spotlight: Do You Need Public Safety DAS? | Anixter
- Key Considerations – In Building Public Safety Systems
- MEMBER SPOTLIGHT: Graybar Hosts In-Building Public Safety Seminar
- John Foley Selected as VP for Safer Buildings Coalition